Withdrawal of Enrolment and Refund Policy
The Policy was formulated cognisant of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015).
SCOPE AND APPLICATION
The policy is applicable to all learners and/or prospective learners enrolling into courses offered by the College
The College understands that at times, things do not always go to plan and the learner may find themselves in the position of being unable to continue on with their training. Where a learner withdraws from their course for any reason, the following conditions will apply:
- Whilst we encourage learners to complete their qualification, learners may withdraw their enrolment at any time.
- The learner must complete the Enrolment Withdrawal Form available on the College website. Enrolment Withdrawal Forms can also be obtained via email by contacting the College administration
- Upon receipt of a completed withdrawal form, the learner’s enrolment will be withdrawn as at the date received and acknowledged by return email.
- Withdrawal of enrolment may attract proportionate refunds. Please refer to Refunds.
The College may withdraw a learner’s enrolment on the following grounds:
- Breach of any of the College’s policies or procedures
- Inappropriate or disrespectful communication with members of staff or students
- Breaching the College’s Code of Conduct
- Misuse of property associated with or belonging to the College
- Unauthorised use of company property or information
- Engaging in disruptive, threatening or bullying behaviours
- Ignoring supervisor direction or Instruction
- Use of software or websites intended to plagiarise assessments such as an ‘article spinner’ or other AI software
- Failure to make satisfactory progress
- Dishonoured payments
- Where the College intends to withdraw a learner’s enrolment, the College will provide notice of the intended withdrawal in writing including the reason for the withdrawal. The learner is further advised when the withdrawal has been affected.
- Where the College has withdrawn the enrolment of a learner, there will be no refund of fees regardless of their enrolment pattern
- Where a learner pays for their course in full, at the time of enrolment, a full refund will be given providing they withdraw their enrolment in writing within 14 days of date of enrolment.
- Where a learner has paid their fees in full and withdraws 14 days or more after enrolment, no refunds will apply
- Where a learner is on a payment plan and withdraws 14 days or more after their enrolment, including where the College withdraws the enrolment due to non-progression or breach of the College policies, a $200 cancellation fee will apply. Remaining direct debits will be terminated once the cancellation fee has been received by the College
- Deposits are non-refundable for learners on payment plans
- Where the learner’s enrolment is not approved by the College, for example, where the visa conditions do not allow them to study with the College, a full refund less a $200 administration fee, will be provided
- Where the learner’s enrolment is withdrawn by the College for non-progression or breach of the College policies, no refund will apply
- Course extension fees are not refundable
All requests for refunds of fees must be made in writing and sent to the College email provided to the learner in their Welcome email. Approvals to grant refunds outside of the above conditions will be at the discretion of the CEO.