Course Cancellation Policy
We at the College have a learner-centred approach and support our learners in the process of their professional learning as well as the completion of their qualifications.
At times, for a variety of reasons, we realise that a learner may need to cancel or withdraw from their training due to sometimes unforeseen circumstances.
Where a learner intends to cancel their enrolment, at any time throughout their course, such requests must be made in writing and emailed directly to the College.
Any refunds of course fees will be paid in accordance with the College’s Refund Policy.
Upon receipt of a request for cancellation, the College will:
- Contact the learner to confirm their identity and the request to cancel their enrolment
- Cancel the learner’s enrolment in accordance with the request
- Prepare and issue a Statement of Attainment for any units of competency successfully completed
- Refund any fees in accordance with the Refund Policy
- Archive the learner’s records
- Provide written confirmation of the effective date of cancellation to the learner within 48 hours of it taking affect
Any request by a cancelled learner to re-enrol at a later date with be considered a new enrolment, Therefore, the learner will be required to pay the full fee for their chosen course.
The College will encourage all learners to continue with their study and provide advice on a more suitable course where applicable.